|Welcome to the new site for Trossachs Radio, a new online radio service The Trossachs is an outstanding, beautiful area of Scotland. It is Scotland’s heart. A great place to live and a fabulous place to visit. There are a host of Lochs to enjoy – such as the famous Loch Lomond. The local village of Luss is a popular tourist spot and to Scots is remembered as the fictional location “Glendarroch” in the STV programme “Take the High Road”. Always worth a visit is the popular town of Callander to the east of the Trossachs. In the north-east you’ll find the picturesque village of Killin with the superb “Falls of Dochart” and a great base for hiking around Ben Lawers mountain.|
Trossachs Radio aims to reflect the region and people it serves. We want to provide a community radio service that informs, entertains and proudly reflects the lives of people who live here. We are actively looking for volunteer presenters at this time and will train and support new radio presenters. If you are interested email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org We will be very pleased to hear from you.
Trossachs Radio – Och aye it’s guid!
|Trossachs Radio is available on multiple platforms:|
– Click on the link above “Listen Now” or;
– Alexa users – First say “Enable Trossachs Radio”. This can also be configured on your Amazon account be searching for Alexa skill: Trossachs Radio and enabling it.
Subsequently just say “Start Trossachs Radio” or ” Play Trossachs Radio”.
– Google users – Say “Talk to Trossachs Radio” and the service will launch
– Deezer – We are broadcasting live on the Deezer app.
– My Tuner – Trossachs Radio | Listen Online – myTuner Radio (mytuner-radio.com) This radio app is available to download.
– Click here for radio-uk: Trossachs Radio, listen live (radio-uk.co.uk)
– Click here for live online radio: Trossachs Radio – Live Online Radio and to download the Live Online Radio app
New listening options will continue to be added here when they become available